Your chance to win a hamper! £50 worth of Marks and Spencer goods bought from the Northallerton store!
Thanks to the Rotary Club Northallerton who very kindly sponsored Friends of the Friarage to the tune of £50 to fill this hamper.
To have a chance of winning simply Like the Hamper post which appeared on our Facebook page on Tuesday 27th July and a winner will be picked at random on Tuesday 3rd August and notified no later than Thursday 5th August. How simple is that?
You must be over 18 to enter and full Terms & Conditions appear below.
Friends of the Friarage Facebook Logo competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Friends of the Friarage whose registered office is at Admin Building, Friarage Hospital, Northallerton DL6 1JG
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Friends of the Friarage and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry to the competition is via Facebook. The winner will be chosen at random.
6. Closing date will be within one week of posting.
7. Simply Like our page with our new logo and within the stated timescale to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Hamper.
8. Friends of the Friarage reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as a selection of goods from Northallerton’s Marks & Spencer to the value of £50 with the £50 donated by The Rotary Club of Northallerton. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. The winner will be notified on Facebook.
12. The promoter will arrange with the winner when and where the prize can be collected / be delivered.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be posted on Facebook.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Friends of the Friarage and not to any other party.
19. Friends of the Friarage shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20. Friends of the Friarage also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.